Monday, October 1, 2012

Hello Blog

I've been talking about this for awhile, this whole starting a blog thing. I faced a few setbacks. First, I couldn't decide on a title. Luckily I finally came up with something super creative. Second, there was the time issue. Taking a break from life has been busy, between being in class from 9-6 (some break..), getting the apartment together, cooking for holidays and Shabbat, and so on. But what better activity is there when you wake up at 5am to throw up and then can't fall back asleep? What can I say, it's my new favorite thing to do (meaning this was the second time; not pregnant, just Israel). Finally, I was a little bit wary of starting a blog because it seems like I'd have to talk about myself a lot. Aside from that being far from my favorite thing to do, who cares?  I'll try to talk about Scott instead.

A few other things gave me the final push to do this. First, it's a good way for me to remember what happened. Second, it prevents me from having to email everyone everything separately. No offense, but I need some of my spare time to work on my story so I can get rich. Oh, and to spend time with my new husband. Thirdly, Scott and I (see, some of this is about Scott) went to Madrid a month and a half ago, and we leave for Vienna/Prague/Budapest in a week. If not now, it will be way too overwhelming. 

Here are the topics to expect (or at least what I expect): life in Israel, travels, and maybe some successful recipes. A lot of lists, apparently (see above). Comments in parentheses (again, see above). Brutal honesty. Oh, and sarcasm. Lots of sarcasm.

So, here goes. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda
    I am enjoying your blog!
    So cool that you got to see all those European cities (and found kosher restaurants), please stay safe.

    Rina Vinetz

    Blog www.k6art.com

    ReplyDelete